Applications are invited by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) for the post of 42 Stenographer under Finance department and Consumer Affairs department of Government of West Bengal. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 20th December 2016.
Name of Position:- Stenographer
Eligibility Criteria:- Madhyamik pass
Job Posting:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 20th December 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:-42 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants is required to be 18 years or more and should not 32 years or less. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st January 2016.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer should have passed Madhyamik board examination of the West Bengal board of secondary education or its equivalent and should have knowledge in basic computer operation.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC), which is – www.wbssc.gov.in from 18th November 2016 to 20th December 2016.
Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for the submission of application is 18th November 2016.
- The closing date for the submission of application is 20th December 2016.
- The name of the recruiting organization is West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC).
- The name of the position is Stenographer. The job posting of the candidates will be at West Bengal.
- Only persons of Indian nationality are eligible for this post.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 4100/-.
- The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.