Applications are invited by West Bengal Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 16 Inspector of Legal Metrology, Sub-editor for Urdu language and junior programmer. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 28th March 2017.
Name of Govt. Agency:- West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of Post:- Inspector of Legal Metrology, Sub-editor for Urdu language
Job Posting:- West Bengal
Last Date for Applying:- 28th March 2017
Inspector OF Legal Metrology:- 14 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for W.B PSC. Inspector of Legal Metrology post should have graduation degree from a recognized university in science as one of the subject / technology or engineering or with a recognized diploma in engineering with three year experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 40500/- Per Month
Sub-Editor for Urdu Language:- 01 vacancy
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for W.B PSC.Sub-Editor for Urdu Language post should have degree from a recognized university with three year experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9000 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The maximum age limit of candidates applying for West Bengal PSC vacancies is 36 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for West Bengal PSC vacancies are required to pay the below mentioned charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 160/- (Rupee one hundred Sixty only)
- SC/ ST: Application fee exempted
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 21st March 2017 to 28th March 2017.
Important Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for applying for West Bengal PSC. recruitment is 21st March, 2017
- The closing date for applying for West Bengal PSC. recruitment is 28th April, 2017