Applications are invited by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) for the post of 26 Assistant Professor. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 24th June 2016.
Name of Postion:- Assistant Professor
Last Date for Applying:- 24th June 2016
Eligibility Criteria:- Graduation degree
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Total No. of Vacancies:- 26 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 21 years or less and should not more than 42 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st January 2016.
Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Applicants belonging to general categories applicants / other backward class categories are required to pay an application fee of Rs 150/- for applicants and candidates belonging to schedule caste categories applicants / Schedule tribe categories are required to Rs 60/- for applicants through bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Female categories candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
How to apply:- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) www.ukpsc.gov.in from 10th June 2016 to 24th June 2016.
- Commencing date for the submission of online application is 10th June 2016.
- The final date for the submission of online application is 24th June 2016.
- The final date for the receiving of print-out of e-Challan is 27th June 2016.
- The final date for the payment of application fee through e-Challan is 29th June 2016.
- The final date for the payment of application fee through online is 29th June 2016.