Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 17 Foreman and Technical Officer. Candidates are require to apply online on or before 11th May 2017.
Name of Government Organization :- Union Public Service Commission
Name of Job :- Foreman, Technical officer
Job Posting :- All over India
Last date for Applying :- 11th May 2017
Foreman:- 09 vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for Union Public Service Commission Foreman position are required to have graduation degree or master degree from any recognized university
- Pay Scale :- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Technical Officer:- 03 vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for Union Public Service Commission Technical Officer position are required to have master degree or 2 year post-graduation degree in forestry management from a recognized institute / university.
- Pay Scale :- Rs 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for Union Public Service Commission Foreman and Technical Officer post should be 20 years or more and should no be more than 30 years as on 11th may 2017.
Selection Process :- The selection of candidates for Union Public Service Commission recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Application Fee :- Candidates applying for UPSC examination are required to pay the below mentioned charges in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the state bank of India or by using cards
- General: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty five only)
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH: NIL
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment :- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11th May 2017.
Important Date to be Noted:-
The closing date for applying for UPSC recruitment is 11th May 2017