Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 01 Deputy Director and 01 Head of Department vacancy. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 01st June 2017.
Name of Commission :- Union Public Service Commission
Name of Post :- Deputy Director, Head of Department
Job Posting :- All India
Deputy Director : 01 Vacancy
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for UPSC Deputy Director post are required to possess Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent with Five years experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or Training Institute.
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
Head of Department: 01 Vacancy
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for UPSC Head of Department posts are required to possess Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Technology with first class either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized university and Minimum of ten years experience in Computer Engineering in Teaching or Research or Industry OR Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Computer engineering or Technology with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level and Ph.D or equivalent in Computer Engineering or Technology from a recognized university with Minimum five years experience in Computer Engineering in Teaching or Research or Industry.
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay. 9000/- Per Month
Age Limit :- The age of the candidates applying for UPSC Deputy Director and Head of Department posts should not be more than 40 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Recruitment Procedure :- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Online Recruitment Test and Interview.
Application Fee :- Candidates applying for UPSC Deputy Director and Head of Department vacancies have to pay the below mentioned charges by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: Application fee is exempted
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancies :- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.