Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the post of 66 assistant directors, legal officer, assistant legislative, specialist, assistant professor and several other vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 13th October 2016.
Name of Position:- Assistant Director, legal officer
Eligibility Criteria:- Master degree, MBA, MCA, MBBS, LLM, CA
Job Location:- All over India
Last Date for Applying:- 13th October 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:-66 Posts
Assistant Professor:-40 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not be more than 40 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 13th October 2016.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates are require to possess MBBS degree included in the first schedule or the second schedule on part II of the 3rd schedule to the Indian medical council act, 1956 with PG degree in the concerned specialty or super – specialty.
Assistant Director:-10 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not be more than 30 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 13th October 2016.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- per month
- Qualification:- Applicants are required to possess CA qualification or cost and management accountant or company secretary or chartered financial or post – graduation diploma in management (Finance) or master in business administration (Finance) or master of business economics or master in commerce or degree in any discipline and bachelor degree in Law.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 25/- either by net banking facility of the State Bank of India or by using credit card / debit card or by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash.
Candidates belonging to the schedule caste categories (ST) / schedule tribe categories (ST) / physically handicapped categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13th October 2016.