Union Public service Commission (UPSC) asks for application for the post of 14 senior scientific officers, professor and various vacancies.
Post Name:- senior scientific officers, professor
Eligibility Criteria:- Degree in engineering, ME, M>Tech, PH.D.
Location for the Job:- All India
Payment amount:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date of Submission:- 17th December 2015
Total Posts:- 14 Posts
Senior Scientific officer:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate ought to have degree in mechanical building from a perceived college/organization or comparable.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/ – Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicant ought to be 35 years.
Teacher in structural building:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate ought to have BE/B.Tech in structural designing and Me/M.Tech in soil mechanical building/establishment building/geo specialized building/soil dynakics/transportation designing with top of the line or identical either in BE/B.Tech or Me/M.Tech and Ph.D. on the other hand identical with determination in soil progress/transportation designing and post Ph.D. production and controlling Ph.D. understudy is profoundly attractive.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 37400 – 67000/ – Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the hopeful ought to be 50 years.
Choice Procedure:- Selection of the competitors applying for any position will be on the premise of composed Examination and Personal Interview contingent upon the quantity of uses got.
Application Fee:- Interested and qualified competitors applying for any position are required to payapplication expense Rs 25/ – either by storing the cash in branch of State bank of India with money/or by utilizing net – managing an account office of state bank of India/state bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/state bank of Hyderabad/state bank of Mysore/State bank of Patiala/State bank of Travancore or by utilizing visa card/expert card/Visa/platinum card. Plan standing classifications applicants (SC)/plan tribe classifications hopefuls (ST) are exempted from application charges.
The most effective method to apply:- Interested and qualified competitors applying for any position may apply online throughofficial site of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in at the very latest seventeenth.