Applications are invited by office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest, Government of Tripura for the post of 43 Forester vacancies. Candidates are required to apply on or before 18th February 2017.
Name of Position:- Forester
Eligibility Criteria:- Higher Secondary
Job Posting:- Tripura
Pay Scale:- Rs 5700 – 24000/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 18th February 2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 43 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and should be 40 years or.
Educational Qualification:- The candidates are required to possess higher secondary degree or equivalent standard.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer and have to send it all to the concerned office of the District Forest officer on or before 18th February 2017
Date to be Noted:-
The last date for the submission of application is 18th February 2017.
- The candidates should be citizen of India..
- The candidates are required to be a native of Odisha.
- The candidates should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected candidates will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.