Academic Programmes conducts Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST)
- DM/M.Ch DM— Cardiology, Neurology, Neuroimaging and interventional neuroradiology, Cardiothoracic & vascular anaesthesia, Neuroanaesthesia. M.Ch—Cardiovascular & thoracic surgery, Neurosurgery.
- Post-doctoral Certificate Course (one-year) Cardiothoracic and vascular anaesthesia, Neuroanaesthesia, Cardiovascular imaging and vascular interventional radiology, Diagnostic neuroradiology.
- Post-doctoral Fellowship (PDF—after DM/MCh./DNB) —one-year Cardiology— Adult cardiology & interventions, Cardiac electrophysiology, Paediatric cardiology. Cardio vascular and thoracic surgery—Adult cardiac surgery or Paediatric cardiac surgery Neurology—Electroencephalography, Epilepsy,Movement disorders, Neuromuscular disorders, Stroke. Neurosurgery—Cerebrovascular surgery, Skull base neurosurgery.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences: Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Pathology, Toxicology, Thrombosis; Bioengineering and Biomaterial Science and Technology: Artificial Organs, Bioceramics, Dental Materials, Implant Biology, Material Tissue Interactions, Polymer Sciences and Technology, Nanomaterials, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine; Health Science Studies (Regular & Parttime): Epidemiology, Gender Issues in Health, Health Policy, Health Systems; Medical Sciences: Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Imaging Sciences and Interventional Radiology.
- M.D. in Transfusion Medicine (Three- year)
- Master of Public Health (Two-year)
- Diploma in Public Health (one-year)—only to doctors sponsored by State/Central Govt.
- Specialty Nursing Courses* (for B.Sc Nursing/GNM passed candidates) (Two-year) Diploma in (i) Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing (ii) Neuro Nursing
- PG Diploma Courses* (Two-year) (i) Cardiac Laboratory Technology (ii) Neuro Technology (iii) Medical Records Science (iv) Clinical Perfusion (v) Blood Banking Technology
- Diploma Course* (Two-year) (i) Advanced Medical Imaging Technology (ii) Operation Theatre Technology
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Physiotherapy* (One-year) (i) Neurological Sciences (ii) Cardiovascular Sciences *stipendiary.
DM & MCh 3 year Rs.18,750/- + 6600/- GP *
5 year MCh (Neurosurgery) / MD (Transfusion Medicine) 5/3 year Rs. 15,600/- + 5400/- GP *
Post–doctoral Certificate Courses 1 year Rs.18,750/- + 6600/- GP *
Post-doctoral Fellowship 1 year Rs. 18,750/- + 6600/- GP *
M.Phil/Advanced Certificate Programmes in Physiotheraphy 1 year Rs. 5,000/-
Specialty Courses in Nursing 1 st year Rs. 7,550/- # 2 nd year Rs. 8,800/- #
PG Diploma/Diploma Courses (Technology) 1 st Year Rs.5,660/- # 2 nd Year Rs. 6,920/- #
Upper Age Limit : 45 years (as on 1st January 2016), relaxable by 5 years for qualified Ex-service personnel with a service of not less than 5 years, SC/ST and sponsored candidates.
Method of selection: Short-listing of the application based on the merit of a 500 words short research project proposal and letters of references. Short listed candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.
Application Fee: Fee by ONLINE ONLY for Rs.1500/- for Sl.No.1 to 3 (Rs.1200/- for SC/ST), Rs.1000/- for Sl.No.4 to 7 (Rs.800/- for SC/ST) and Rs. 300/- for Sl.No.8 to 11 (`240/- for SC/ST).
How to apply
Apply only on-line. On-line registration available from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 .
The hard copies of on-line application with enclosures should reach The Registrar, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala, PIN—695 011 on or before 07th October 2015.