Applications are invited by South Indian Bank for the recruitment of 15 IT Officers vacancies. Candidates are required to apply from 22nd March 2017 and on or before 31st March 2017.
Name of Bank:- South Indian Bank
Name of Position:- IT Officers
Job Posting:- All over India
IT Officers: 15 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for South India Bank IT Officers posts should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation ( MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science.).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for South India Bank IT Officers posts should not be more than 28 years as on 31st December, 2017. The maximum age is relaxed by 5 years for SC and ST candidates
Selection Process:- The selection of candidates for South India Bank IT Officers posts will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for South India Bank IT Officers posts are required to pay the below mentioned charges through Challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
- General: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply Online through the official website of South India Bank www.southindianbank.com from 22.03.2017 to 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for applying for South India Bank IT Officers posts is 22nd March, 2017
- The closing date for applying for South India Bank IT Officers posts is 31st March, 2017
- The Closing Date for challan payment is 4th April, 2017.