Applications are invited by State Bank of India for the recruitment of 120 Relationship Manager and 65 Customer Relationship Executive vacancies. Candidates are required to apply from 24th March 2017 and on or before 10th April 2017.
Name of Bank:- State Bank of India
Name of Post:- Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive
Job Posting:- All over India
Relationship Manager: 120 Vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for SBI Relationship Manager post are required to have Graduation degree from any Government recognized University or Institution.
Customer Relationship Executive: 65 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for SBI Customer Relationship Executive posts are required to have Graduation degree from any Government recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit:- The upper and lower age limit of the candidates applying for SBI Relationship Manager and Relationship Executive post are mentioned below and the age limit is to be calculated as on 01/03/2017. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PWD (SC/ST) 15 Years, PWD (OBC) 13 Years, PWD (GEN) 10 Years
- Relationship Manager: 23 to 35 years
- Customer Relationship Executive: 20 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview that will be conducted by SBI.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for SBI Relationship Manager and Relationship Executive post are required to pay the below mentioned charges through online payment gateway using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply:- Eligible and interested candidates have to apply Online through the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017 & have to send the Hard Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee payment, SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate as applicable to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by post so as to reach us on or before 13.04.2017.