Applications are invited by State Bank of India for the recruitment of 01 vacancy for Chief Manager (Cost Accountant) and 01 for Analyst (Analytics) Vacancies. Candidates are required to apply from 26th April 2017 and on or before 12th May 2017.
Name of Bank :- State Bank of India
Name of Post:- Chief Manager, Analyst
Job Posting:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Chief Manager (Cost Accountant): 01 Vacancy
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for SBI Chief Manager position are required to have CA/ICWA degree from a recognized Board. Preference will be given to candidates who are B.Tech/BE (CSE / IT) / MCA/ M.Sc., (CS/IT) from a recognized University/Institution prior to CA/ICWA.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50030 – 59170/- Per Month
Analyst (Analytics): 02 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for SBI Analyst position are required to have Degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification from reputed institute, preferably Indian Statistical Institute.
Age Limit:- The required age limits for SBI recruitment are as follows:
- Chief Manager (Cost Accountant): 30 to 45 years as on 31st December 2016
- Analyst (Analytics): 35 years as on 01st April 2017
Selection Procedure:- The selection of candidates for SBI Chief Manager and Analyst vacancies will be done on the basis of personal interview
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for SBI Chief Manager and Analyst vacancies should pay the below mentioned charges through online mode.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SBI Recruitment :- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online through the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in from 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 & have to send the hard copy of the online application with photocopies of ID Proof, date of birth certificates, educational qualification certificates, mark sheet / degree certificates, experience certificates, brief resume, e receipt of fee payment, SC/ST, PWD, OBC certificates and in an envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of_______________” by post to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 19.05.2017.