Applications are invited by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the post of 610 Assistant vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 28th November 2016.
Name of Position:- Assistant
Eligibility Criteria:- Graduation Degree
Job Posting:- All over India
Pay Scale:- Rs 13150 – 34990/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 28th November 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 610 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants will be according to rules and regulation of Reserve bank of India organization
Educational Qualification:- Applicants are required to possess bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks and pass marks for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates in the aggregate and the candidates must have knowledge of word processing on computer.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Reserve Bank of India, that is – www.rbi.org.in from 7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016.
Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for the submission of online application is 7th November 2016.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 28th November 2016.
- Payment of examination fee through online mode will be accepted from 7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016.
- The tentative date of the online preliminary examination is December 23rd and 24th December 2016.
- The tentative date of the online main examination for selection in the post of Assistant in RBI is January 2017.