Reserve Bank of India is one financial institution that could do without an introduction. Responsible for policy formation the bank takes stock of the financial situation of every sector of the country and is also anchored with the constant and difficult responsibility of upholding the state of economic affairs. RBI exams in India are conducted as per a planned scheme of recruitment that phased is out during the entire calendar year.
The eligibility criteria Grade B Officer:
- Age should be between 21 and 30 years
- The Relaxation of age will be Three years in the case of OBC and Five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Educational Qualifications:-
- A First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ;
- A Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years;
- A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
Eligibility for Assistant:-
Age:- Between 18 and 28 years.
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
The last date of submitting form. 16.07.2014 to 06.08.2014
- i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.