Good news for the aspiring candidates who are preparing to apply for jobs in Recruitment Rally 04 to 08 June 2015 by Indian Air Force Recruitment. For more details people can look in to the official website http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Recruitment_Rally_Rajkot_Jun_15.pdf
The eligibility criteria:
- For Group ‘X’ :The candidates must be Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent Examination with subjects as Physics, Mathematics, and English, and the minimum marks in aggregate would be 50% including English as subject. The candidates can also possess 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation Technology / Electronics / Computer Science / Automobile / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- For Group ‘Y : The candidates must be Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated/recognized by CBSE / State Education Boards / Councils duly recognized at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
- The candidates who are applying for this post should be born between 01 August 1995 to 30 November 1998 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Other Important details:
- The recruitment is organized by Ordnance Factory Ambajhari
- The post vacant are Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group ‘Y’
- The location of the job would be Gujrat.
How to apply:
- The qualified candidates can apply online through the official website http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Recruitment_Rally_Rajkot_Jun_15.pdf
- The last date of application is on or before 04.06.2015 to 08.06.2015.
The Procedure for selecting candidates:
Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of election will be based on Documents verification, Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Interview.
The Pay structure:
Pay structure for these posts is Rs. Rs. 24900/- (Per Month) for Group ‘X’ (Technical) and Rs. 20500/- (Per Month) for Group ‘Y.