Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank is inviting aspiring candidates to apply online for 889 posts Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
The eligibility criteria:
- The Local Language should be Hindi
- Candidates age should be between 21-40 years for Officer Scale III, 21-32 years for Officer Scale II, 18-28 years for Officer Scale- I & Office Assistant as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH & for Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for Office Assistant,
- Officer Scale-I, III Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer),
- Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale-II (IT),
- Degree from a recognized University in Law for Officer Scale-II (Law), Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution for Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)&
- Should have proficiency in local language Hindi/ Native language Chhattisgarhi of the State/ UT.
Other important details
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online through provided online service from 21-05-2015 to 05-06-2015.
- Applicants should fill all required and essential detail in prescribed online application form carefully.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
Post Vacancy Emoluments
Officer Scale-II (IT) 20 Rs. 41962/-
Officer Scale-II (General Banking) 34
Officer Scale-II (Law) 01
Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) 02
Officer Scale-I 237 Rs.31363/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 589 Rs. 15609/-
- Officer Scale- III 06 Rs. 55589/-Note: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Notification published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 04th July, 2014.
Opening date for Online Registration 21-05-2015
Last Date for Online Registration 05-06-2015
The selection procedure
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview.
- The total marks for Interview will be 30.
- The Interview will be held at the Hyderabad centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for one year, in case of Office Assistants and two years in case of Officers.
IBPS Score Cards :
Candidates fullfilling prescribed TWSS scores may only apply :
For Office Assistant – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other).
For Officer Scale-I – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other) .
For Officer Scale-II( IT, General Banking, Law,TM) – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other).
How to Apply:
- Post of Officers – Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates and – Rs.150/- for all others.
- For Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs.150/- for all others Requisite.
- Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank by means of a prescibed Payment challan.
- Applicants complying with required eligibility criteria may apply online through provided online from 21-05-2015 to 05-06-2015.
- While filling Online form Applicants are required to ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- Applicants fill all the necessary details in the prescribed online form carefully. After submission of online form, take the print out of the application and keep it for future use.