Great news for the aspiring candidates to apply for jobs in Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (Nagpur) for the post of Tradesmen. For more details people can look in to the official website http://www.ofajadmin.com/
The eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have passed class 10 or Matriculation from any recognized board and NAC/NTC Certificate issued by NCVT in the relevant trade can apply for these jobs.
- The candidates who are applying for this post should be between 18 to 32 years
- There is relaxation of age for 3 years for OBC candidates.
Other Important details:
- The recruitment is organized by Ordnance Factory Ambajhari
- The numbers of post vacant are 210
- The location of the job would be Nagpur, Maharashtra
- The posts are –
- Examiner Engineering- 92
- Examiner Engineering- 75
- Blacksmith- 15
- Millwright- 15
- Electrician- 13
How to apply:
- The qualified candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.ofajadmin.com
- The last date of application is on or before on or before 11th May, 2015.
- Candidates those who belongs to the General category should pay Rs 100 through state bank of India or apply online,
- Candidates Belonging to Sc/St/Obc exempted from fees.
- Application must be paid through challan in favor of “Recruitment Fund General Manager Ordnance Factory Ambajhari”.
The Procedure for selecting candidates:
Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and Final trade trust conducted by the Ordnance Factory Ambajhari.
The result will be acknowledged on the official website. You can click on the official site to check the result.
The Pay structure:
Pay structure for these posts is Rs.5200-20200/-