Applications are invited by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the position of 04 Research Positions Grade – B vacancies. Candidates are required to apply on or before 16th December 2016.
Name of Position:- Research Positions Grade -B
Eligibility Criteria:- PHD
Job Posting:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 35150 – 62400/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 16th December 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not be more than 34 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st November 2016.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates are required to possess PHD degree in the area of economics or Finance from reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification. The bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics / computational and theoretical economics / high quality/ research potential and communication skills of international standard are essential.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents and latest passport size photograph and have to send it all to the General Manager, Reserve bank of India, service board, 3rd floor, RBI building, opposite Mumbai Central Railway station, Byculla, Mumbai:- 400008 or e-mail to email@example.com on or before 16th December 2016.
Date to be Noted:-
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 16th December 2016.
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible for this post.
- Candidates will be recruited initially as OSD up to one year and there-after as the chief executive officer for a period of 2 years.
- Renewable by mutual agreement for a further period.
- Compensation will match the levels in the authority and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.