Applications are invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 03 Psychological Counsellor. Candidates are required to apply from 21st April 2017 till 30th April 2017.
Name of Commission :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of Post :- Psychological Counsellor
Job Posting :- Rajasthan
Psychological Counsellor: 03 Vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Psychological Counsellor post are required to have MA / M.Sc degree in Psychological Counselling from any recognized university with one year experience and working knowledge on Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit :- The age of the applying for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Psychological Counsellor post should be 18 or more and should not be more than 35 years as on 01/01/2018. The maximum age of the candidates are relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Special Backward Class Male / Female (General) of Rajasthan State, 10 years for SC/ST/OBC (Female)/PWD of Rajasthan State
Selection Procedure :- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination for Psychological Counsellor vacancy, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Application Fee :- Candidates applying for RPSC Psychological Counsellor position have to pay the below mentioned charges through e-Mitra / CSC or Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- General & BC (Creamy Layer) / Special BC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- Non Creamy Layer BC & Special BC of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- All PH & SC/ST of Rajasthan State: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment :- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in OR www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 21.04.2017 to 30.04.2017.