Education recruitment board, Government of Punjab asks for applications for the post of 3522 ETT teacher in various subjects under Punjab school education board (PSEB).
Post Name:- ETT teacher
Eligibility Criteria:- Matric, +2 class, ETT
Location for the Work:- Punjab
Payment Amount:- Not specified
Last Date of Submission:- 2nd December 2015
Total Posts:- 3522 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the competitors applying for the position of ETT instructor ought at least 18 years and ought not over 37 years. The age of the applicant ought to be as on first January 2015.
Capability:- competitors applying for the position of ETT instructor ought to have registration examination board standard/+2 class examination board standard with preparing/two year basic educator preparing (ETT) course of Punjab state or from some other state or Union Territory announced equal and perceived by the Punjab government and must be qualify in P.S.T.E.T – 1.
Application Fee:- Interested and qualified competitors applying for the position of ETT educator are required to pay application expense Rs 500 for general classifications applicants and Rs 250/ – for saved classifications hopefuls. Ex – servicemen classifications applicants are exempted from application charge.
Step by step instructions to apply:- Interested and qualified hopefuls applying for the position of ETT educator may apply online through authority site of Education enlistment board, Punjab educationrecruitmentboard.com at the very latest second December 2015.
- Last date for the enrollment of online application structure is second December 2015.
- Last date for the installment of expense is fifth December 2015
- Last date for conclusive accommodation of utilization structure is seventh December 2015.
- Only Indian national are qualified for this position.
- The age of the applicant ought to be as on 1sT January 2015.
- The total number of opportu