Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) welcomes application for the post of senior research fellow and skilled helper on contractual base.
- Name of Post: senior research fellow and skilled helper
- Eligibility: Master degree, Bachelor degree, Ph.D., 10th class
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Last Date: 7th November 2015
Total no. of Posts: 77 Posts
Senior research Fellow:-31 Posts
Applicant should have master degree in Genetics / plant breeding / genetics and plant breeding / bio-technology / seed science and technology / life science with 4 / 5 year bachelor degree or 3 year bachelor degree with UGC / CSR / ICAR qualification or equal / Ph.D. in any discipline and experience in related and proficiency in computer skills.
- Pay Scale: Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be 35 years.
Skilled Helper: 46 Posts
Applicant should have passed 10th class examination / matriculation standard or equivalent with experience in field and lab work related to agriculture.
- Pay Scale: Rs 10998/- Per Month
- Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be 30 years.
Mode of selection: Choice of the competitors applying for any position will be on the premise of walk-in-interview that will be held at Division of Genetics, ICAR – IARI, New Delhi:- 110012 from 4th November 2015 to 7th November 2015.
Age Relaxation: The upper age farthest point of the applicants applying for any position is relaxable for the accompanying determined classifications to the degree demonstrated underneath.
- i) By 5 years for applicants belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for applicants belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for applicants belonging to OBC communities.
Application procedure: Interested and qualified competitors applying for any position may show up walk-in-interview alongside endorsed application structure and important archives at the season of interview that will be held at Division of Genetics, ICAR – IARI, New Delhi:- 110012 from 4th November 2015 to 7th November 2015.