Good news for the aspiring candidates who are preparing to apply for jobs as Program Officer in National Cooperative Development Corporation 2015. For more details people can look in to the official website http://ncdconline.in/
The eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must complete their Bachelors degree or Graduation degree from recognized institutes to apply for these vacant posts.
- The candidates who are applying for this post should be above 18 years of age till 30 years.
Other Important details:
- The recruitment is held by National Cooperative Development Corporation
- The numbers of post vacant are 15
- The post name is Program Officer
- The location of the Job would be Delhi,
How to apply:
- The qualified candidates can apply online through the official website http://ncdconline.in/
- The last date of application is on or before 17th May 2015.
- Qualified Candidates need to download the Application form the official website. Fill all the details in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of all documents which is mention in the prescribed form. Send the complete application form in the following address below given in the application.
The qualified Candidates will be selected on the basis of the basis of written exam and final Interview Conducted by the organization.
The result will be acknowledged on the official website. You can click on the official site to check the result.
The Pay structure:
Pay structure for Sub Inspector is Rs 9300-34800+GP Rs.4600/ per month