Applications are invited by Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank for the recruitment of 40 vacancies for Banking Assistants. Candidates are required to apply from 28th February 2017 and on or before 15th March 2017.
Name of Bank:- Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank
Name of Position:- Banking Assistants
Job Posting:- Madhya Pradesh
Banking Assistants: 40 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates wiling to apply for Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Banking Assistants posts are required to have at least Second Class Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential and one year Computer Diploma Course from any recognized institutions OR B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ C.A./ B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS) OR Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11600 – 24060/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for MP State Cooperative Bank Banking Assistants posts should be 18 years or more and should mot be more than 35 years as on 01/01/2017. The age of the candidates is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Examination for Banking Assistants vacancy.
Application Fee:- Candidates wiling to participate for Banking Assistants vacancy are required to pay the below mentioned charges through Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallets.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
How to apply:- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online through the official website www.apexbank.in from 28.02.2017 to 15.03.2017.
Dates to be Noted:-
- The starting date for applying for the post of Banking Assistants is 28th February, 2017
- The closing date for applying for the post of Banking Assistants is 15th February,
- The tentative date for online examination is April/May 2017