Ministry of Defence invited application for recruitment to 02 posts of Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
The eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th class. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years
- UR, 18 to 28 years for OBC, 18 to 30 years for SC/ ST.
Other Important details:
- The recruitment is organized by Ministry of Defense Notified Recruitment
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 23 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
- Total Number of Posts: 02
- Stenographer: 01
- Lower Division Clerk: 01
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in written test, physical/ practical test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format with attested copies of the proof of identity, relevant marks sheets/certificates etc.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, discharge certificate, self addressed envelop affixing postal stamps Rs. 25/- in an envelop should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ————” to the the CQA(FE), Aundh Camp, Pune-411 027.
The Pay structure:
Stenographer: PB-I 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 24·00/
Lower Division Clerk: PB-I 5200-202(}1 + Grade Pay 1900/-