High Court Meghalaya welcomes application for the post of contingent staff in the high court of Meghalaya at shillong.
- Name of Post: contingent staff
- Eligibility: 8th class
- Job Location: Meghalaya
- Pay Scale: Rs. 600o/- Per Month
- Last Date: 24th November 2015
Total no. of Posts: 05
Age Limit: The age of the applicants applying for the post of Contingent staff should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Applicants applying for the post of Contingent staff should have passed 8th class standard examination board.
Application Fee: Intrigued and qualified competitors applying for the position of Contingent staff are required to pay application expense Rs 100/- for general category applicants / other backward class category applicants and Rs 50/- for schedule caste category applicants / schedule tribe category applicants in the favor of Registrar, general High court of Meghalaya, Shillong payable at Shillong.
Application procedure: Intrigued and qualified applicants applying for the position of Contingent staff may apply in application structure alongside important certificates and demand draft send to the registrar general, High Court of Meghalaya at shillong, M.G road, PIN:- 973001 on or before 24th November 2015.
- The last date for the accommodation of utilization will be on 24th November 2015.
- The last date for accommodation of use might be the date of deciding the qualification criteria of the contender for the posts.
- Applications got after the date of accommodation because of postal postponement or some other reason, will be summarily dismisses.
- No TA/DA should be paid to the candidates for going to the interview.
- Inadequate applications might be dismisses.
- The force of unwinding of upper age breaking point said above should be with Hon’ble the chief justice as his lordship may esteem essential.