Karnataka Examinations Authority has published a latest notification no.ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-54/2014-15 for the recruitment of the post of lecturers in Government Pre-University Colleges in the State of Karnataka to teach various subjects. KEA Recruitment 2015 1130 Lecturers Notification Apply online through www.kea.kar.nic.in
The eligibility criteria
- Interested candidates may submit online application from 16-05-2015 to 15-06-2015 through www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Candidates should have passed a Master’s Degree in Second Class with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject, and should have passed bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and but have not attained the age of 40 Years in case of SC and ST and other category-1 of other backward classes, 43 years in case of category-II(a),II(b),III(a) and other backward classes.
Other important details
- Starting date for online application : 16-05-2015
- Last date to fill online application form : 15-06-2015
- Last date to pay fee in the computerized post office :- 17-06-2015
- Total Number of Posts are : 1130
The selection procedure :-
- Candidates selection will be made on the basis of competitive examination.
- Recruitment will be conducted to teach in the following subjects such as
- Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Logic, Geography, Hindustanic Music, Karnataka Music, Business Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science and Education.
How to Apply :-
For General Merit and others (category-II(a),II(b),III(a),III(b)) : Rs.2,500 /-
For SC,ST,Category-1 : Rs.2000/-
Physically Disabled :- No fee
Candidates need to apply online by following link”Lecturers Recruitment 2015″ in the KEA Website www.kea.kar.nic.in.