High Court of Karnataka asks for application for the post of 27 group D (Peon / sweeper and watchman) in the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore.
Post Name:- Peon / sweeper and watchman
Eligibility Criteria:- 10th class
Location for the Job:- Karnataka
Payment Amount:- Rs. 9600 – 14550/- Per Month
Last Date for Submission:- 31st December 2015
Total Posts:- 27 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants applying for the position of (peon/sweeper and gatekeeper) ought to have accomplished the age of 18 years and ought not surpass the age of the 35 years.
Capability:- applicants applying for the position of (peon/sweeper and gatekeeper) ought to have passed tenth class examination board standard/registration class examination board standard from a perceived board/college.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age breaking point of the applicants applying for the position of (peon/sweeper and watchman)is relaxable for the accompanying determined classifications to the degree demonstrated beneath.
- i) By 5 years for applicants fitting in with ST groups.
- ii) By 5 years for applicants fitting in with SC groups.
iii) By 5 years for applicants fitting in with OBC groups.
Application Fee:- Interested and qualified hopefuls applying for the position of (peon/sweeper and guardian) are required to pay application expense of Rs 150/ – through online installment or challan. The applicants having a place with calendar rank classes hopefuls (SC)/Schedule tribe classifications competitors (ST)/physically incapacitated classes hopefuls (PH) are exempted from application expenses.
Instructions to apply:- Interested and qualified competitors applying for the position of (peon/sweeper and guardian) may apply online through authority site of Karnataka High Court http://karnatkajudiciary.kar.nic.in at the very latest 31st December 2015.
- Last date for the accommodation of utilization is 31st December 2015.
- The hopefuls having a place with SC/ST classification should have the endorsement in the structure as recommended by the legislature of Karnataka and issued by the capable power.
- Only Indian national are qualified for this position.
- The competitors called for Test/Viva – voce will need to show up for the same at their own expense.
- If a competitors is discovered endeavoring to create incidental bolster or impact of any kind for his or her certificate is liable to be disqualified.