Applications are invited by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited (HPCL) for the post of 62 manager / senior research officer, safety officer , process designer, officer trainee and various vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 30th June 2016
Name of Position:- manager / senior research officer, process designer
Eligibility Criteria:- Post – graduation, MBA, degree in engineering, Ph.D., M.Sc., B.Sc.
Job Location:- All over India
Last Date for Applying:- 30th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 62 Posts
Officer Trainee:- 06 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 27 years or more.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should possess two year full time post – graduation degree or equivalent course in HR / industrial relations / personnel management / Psychology or master in business administration (MBA) with specification in personnel management / HR from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute.
Safety Officer:- 09 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 27 years or more..
- Pay Scale:- Rs 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should possess regular four year full time bachelor degree in engineering / technology from a recognized Indian university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs 610/- through SBI Challan or online payment through Debit card / credit card or internet banking.
Candidates belonging to the schedule caste categories / schedule tribe categories / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online the thorough official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited (HPCL), that is – http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 1st June 2016 to 30th June 2016.