Applications are invited by Food Corporation of India (FCI) for the post of 08 Watchman for person with disabilities candidates. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 6th June 2016.
Name of Position:- Watchman
Eligibility Criteria:- Middle passed
Job Location:- All over India
Pay Scale:- Rs.8100 – 18070/- Per Month
Last Date for Applying:- 6th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 8 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not bee more than 35 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st January 2016.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have passed middle class standard from a recognized school / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates is relaxable for the following specified communities to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST category.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC category.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
How to apply:- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Food Corporation of India (FCI), which is – http://www.fcijobportalwz.com from 15th May 2016 to 6th June 2016.
- Eligible candidates applying for the post of Watchman should have passed middle class standard.
- The age of the eligible candidates applying for the position of Watchman should be 35 years or less.
- The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st January 2016.
- The selection of the eligible candidates applying for the post of Watchman will be based on written examination and personal interview.
- The total number of vacancies are 08