Directorate of Urban Administration and Development, Bhopal Job Notification:
Directorate of Urban Administration and Development, GoMP, Bhopal invited applications for Housing Finance & Policy Specialist and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post online through the MP Urban’s Website www.mpurban.gov.in and email to email@example.com on or before 30 October 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 30 October 2015
Directorate of Urban Administration and Development, Bhopal Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Urban Administration and Development Various Jobs:
- Housing Finance & Policy Specialist: Post- Graduate Degree or Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Municipal /Civil Engineer/Buil ding technology specialist: Post graduate degree in Engineering with specialization in public health or civil engineering.
- e-Governance/ MIS Specialist: Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or Electronics or MCA
- Social Development Specialist: Master’s degree in Social Science/Sociology/Development Studies.
- Urban Infrastructure Specialist (Civil): PG /graduate degree in civil engineering from recognized university
- Urban Planner: B.Arch/B.Plan or B.E. (civil) with Master’s degree in Urban or Regional Planning or Architecture Mgmt. with at least 3-5years experience in a managerial position.
- PPP Specialist: Masters Degree in Finance/Chartered Accountant or Equivalent.
- Procurement Specialist: Chartered Accountant or Post graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Project Management, Law, or other relevant degree.
- Computer Operator: Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience in Government/Semi-Government sector.
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Urban Administration and Development Various Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination/ personal interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Directorate of Urban Administration and Development Various Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the MP Urban’s Website www.mpurban.gov.in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 October 2015.