Applications are invited by Dena Bank for the recruitment of three hundred vacancies for Probationary Officer. Candidates are required to apply from 18th April 2017 and on or before 09th May 2017.
Name of the Bank :- Dena Bank
Name of the Post :- Probationary Officer
Job Posting :- All over India
Probationary Officer :- 300 Vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for the post of Dena Bank Probationary Officer post are required to have Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Pay Scale :- The salary structure for the post of Probationary Officer is not specified
Age Limit :- The age of the candidates applying for the post of Dena Bank Probationary Officer post should be 20 years or more and should not be more than 29 years as on 01/04/2017
Selection Procedure :- The selection of the candidates applying for the post of Dena Bank Probationary Officer will be done on the basis of Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :- Candidates applying for Dena Bank Probationary Officer post are required to pay the below mentioned charges through Debit or Credit Card only.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 400/- (Rupee for hundred only)
How to apply for Dena Bank vacancies :- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Dena Bank www.denabank.com from 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017.
Important Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for applying for Dena Bank vacancy is 18th April, 2017
- The commencing date for applying for Dena Bank vacancy is 09th May, 2017
- The date for paying the application fee is from 18th April 2017 to 09th May, 2017
- The tentative date of the Online Exam is 11th June, 2017