Applications are invited by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) for the recruitment of 135 SI/Overseer (Civil) post and 65 CT/Mason post. Candidates are required to apply from 06th April 2017 and or before 05th May 2017.
Name of Government Organization:- Central Reserve Police Force
Name of Post:- SI/Overseer, CT/Mason
Job Posting:- All over India
SI/Overseer (Civil): 135 Vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CRPF SI/Overseer job should have Intermediate with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution or university or equivalent.
CT/Mason: 65 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CRPF CT/Mason posts should have Minimum matriculation / Xth class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Age Limit:- The upper and lower age limit of the candidates are mentioned below and it should be calculated as on 05/05/2017.
- SI/Overseer: 21 to 30 years
- CT/Mason: 18 to 23 years
Selection Process:- The selection of the candidates for UPSC vacancies will be based on Written Test, PST, PET, Medical Exam, Trade Test and Documentation.
Application Fee:- Applicants who wanted to participate for SI/Overseer, CT/Mason vacancies should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Offline using SBI Challan to be payed in any branch of SBI.
- General (UR)/OBC (SI/Overseer): Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- General (UR)/OBC (CT/Mason): Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Application fee is exempted.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website of CRPF www.crpf.nic.in from 06.04.2017 to 05.05.2017.
Important Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for applying for CRPF SI/Overseer and CT/Mason posts is 06th April, 2017
- The closing date for applying for CRPF SI/Overseer and CT/Mason posts is 05th May, 2017
- The tentative date of online examination is 30th July, 2017