Applications are invited by Border Security Force (BSF) for the post of 11 general duty medical officer and specialist doctor vacancies in Border Security Force (BSF) composite hospital on contractual basis. Candidates are required to appear for walk – in – interview from 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016.
Name of Position:- Specialist doctor and General duty medical officer
Eligibility Criteria:- Post – graduation degree, PG Diploma, medical qualification
Job Location:- All over India
Last Date for Applying:- 29th April 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 11 Posts
General duty medical officer:- 08 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be within 67 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 53025/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule with completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Specialist Doctor:- 03 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be within 67 years..
- Pay Scale:- Rs 64009/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have post – graduation diploma or post – graduation degree in the concerned specialty. Applicants are also required to possess minimum 2 and ½ year experience for diploma holder in concerned specialist and minimum ½ year experience for the post-graduation graduate degree holders.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at BSF composite Hospital, Mandore road, Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Pin:- 342026 from 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016 at 09.30 a.m.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear in the walk – in – interview along with original copies of relevant certificates and five passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Interview will be held from 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016.
- Time of interview is at 09.30 a.m.
- Vacancies are subject to change (May increase or decrease).