Applications are invited by Border Security Force (BSF) for the post of 54 Assistant command (GD) in CAPF through Limited departmental competitive examination 2015 – 16. Candidates are required to apply on or before 23rd June 2016.
Name of Position:- Assistant command (GD)
Last Date for Applying:- 23rd June 2016
Eligibility Criteria:- Graduation
Job Location:- Anywhere in India
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Total No. of Vacancies:- 54 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 18 years or more and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 1st August 2016.
Educational Qualification:- Applicants should possess graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicans will be done on the basis of written examination, physical standard test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), interview / personality test and medical examination.
How to apply:- Candidates can apply in prescribed application form. They are required to send the form along with two recent passport size color photograph, affixed on the application form, one each photograph is to be pasted on the application form and admit card, two self – addressed envelopes, of size of 11.5 X 27.5 cm; to the concerned Directorate on or before 23rd June 2016.
- The final date for the submission of application is 23rd June 2016.
- The written examination will be held on 28th July 2016
- It is to be noted that the vacancies are subject to change, i.e. it may increase or decrease.
- For further detail candidate are requested to kindly visit official website of Border Security Force, which is – www.bsf.nic.in
- The initial contract will be for three years which may be extended for further two years, based on the performance.
- It is to be noted that the contract will lapse automatically