Applications are invited by Bank of India for the recruitment of 32 security officer and technical officer. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 12th May 2017.
Name of Bank :- Bank of India
Position :- Security officer and technical officer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last date to apply :- 12th May 2017
Security officer :- 17 vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for BOI Security officer post are required to have graduation degree from a recognized university or equivalent with certificates in computer course for minimum three months or information technology and experience.
- Pay Scale :- Rs 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Technical officer :- 10 vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for BOI Technical officer post are required to have engineering degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Pay Scale :- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The Lower and Upper age limit of the candidates applying for BOI Security officer and technical officer post are mentioned below. The age limit of the candidates are to be calculated as on 10th May, 2017.
- Security officer:-25 to 40 years
- Technical officer:-21 to 30 years
Selection Procedure :- Selection of the candidates applying for BOI Security officer and technical officer post will be done on the basis of online test/ Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and final step will be documents verification.
Application Fee :- Candidates applying for BOI Security officer and technical officer post are required to pay the below mentioned charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for BOI Recruitment :- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Bank of India http://www.bankofindia.co.in from 26th April 2017 to 12th May 2017.