Every year the State Bank of India invites the eligible candidates for the different post in SBI. The SBI also invites the candidates for the assistants in the Clerical Cadre department. Those who are interested and want to apply for it can check the notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015-16 which will be soon available in this site www.sbi.co.in. There you will get all the necessary details and all the updates ,and you can also submit the form online through the same site.
The eligibility criteria
- Interested candidates may submit online application from
- through www.sbi.co.in.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 21-28 years.
Other important details
- Tentatively the process of examination willbegin in July 2015.
- Last date to fill the form would be in 3rd week of June 2015.
The selection procedure :-
Candidates must read the exam pattern before starting preparation for the exam. It is a blueprint of the exam and the question paper which tells about number, type of questions, marking scheme and exam duration. By reading the pattern, candidates can plan their attempt strategy in a better way and thus score more in lesser attempts and time.
- Exam will be held in online mode only.
- Candidates have to mark their answers, online using mouse.
- Use of keyboard is prohibited during the exam.
- Question will be flashed on the screen one by one.
- A candidate can surf between questions/sections as many times as he wants.
- As per the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2015, total duration of the exam is 135 minutes.
- There shall be 5 sections in the exam – General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.
- Total marks in the exam are 200.
- Each section carries 50 marks.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer, ¼ marks will be deducted.
How to Apply :-
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- And check for the new notification under career with us link
- Filled the form with accurate details.
- Make a payment of Application fee.
- Submit and print out the