Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) welcomes application for the post of Cell Centre executive.
- Name of Post: Cell Centre executive
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Job Location: Assam
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6500/- Per Month
- Last Date: 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts: 05
Age Limit: The age of the hopefuls applying for the position of cell Center executive ought at the very least 18 years and ought not over 38 years. The age f the hopeful ought to be as on first January 2015.
Applicants applying for the post of cell Centre executive should have following qualification:-
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Three months computer training course in Basic IT and MS office.
- Good listening and speaking ability in English / Assamese / Hindi / Bengali.
Age Relaxation: The upper age breaking point of the applicants applying for the position of cell Center executive is relaxable for the accompanying determined classifications to the degree showed underneath.
- i) By 5 years for applicants belonging to STP communities.
ii) By 5 years for applicants belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 5 years for applicants belonging to STH communities.
Experience: Applicants applying for the position of cell Center executive ought to have 6 months – 2 years of work experience. Inclination will be given to applicants having related knowledge in call Centre.
Application procedure: Intrigued and qualified applicants applying for the position of cell Center executive may apply online through the official website of AMTRON www.amtron.in from 2nd November 2015 to 9thNovember 2015. On accommodation of the online application, the candidates will get an affirmation number which ought to be holding for use in future. Applications got through whatever other mode would not be acknowledged.
- Beginning date for submission of online application is second November 2015.
- Last date for submission of online application is eighth November 2015.
- Just Indian national are qualified to apply.
- The age of the candidate ought to be as on first January 2015.
- Shortlisted applicants need to show up for a written examination/interview.
- Date for written examination will be proclaimed at the season of declaration the shortlist.
- The candidate needs to show up in all the test/interview at their own particular costs at Guwahati.