Applications are invited by Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) for the post of 170 cabin crew vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 11th November 2016.
Name of Position:- Cabin crew
Eligibility Criteria:- +2 class
Job Posting:- All over India
Pay Scale:- Rs.10000/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 11th November 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:-170 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 18 years or more and should not be more than 22 years.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates have to pass +2 class standard board examination.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates belonging to general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates the have to pay an application fee of Rs 500/- for through demand draft in the favor of Air India limited payable at Mumbai.
Candidates belonging to the Schedule caste categories (SC) / schedule tribe categories (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Air India http://airindia.in from 28th October 2016 to 11th November 2016.
Dates to be Noted:-
- The commencing date for the submission of online application is 28th October 2016.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 1th November 2016.
- Only Indian national candidates are eligible for applying for this post.
- The selection of the eligible candidates applying for the post of cabin crew will be conducted on the basis of interview.
- The age of the applicants should be 18 years or more and should not be more than 22 years.
- Eligible candidates applying for the post of cabin crew have to pass +2 class standard board examination