Applications are invited by Airports Authority of India for the post of 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Candidates are required to apply Job on or before 31st March 2017.
Name of Organization:- Airports Authority of India
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
Job Posting:- All India
Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 147 Vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates who want to apply for AAI Junior Assistant post are required to have 10th Pass certificate + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12500 – 28500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of AAI Junior Assistant are as follows. The upper and lower age limit of the candidates will be calculated as on 31st March 2017.
UR:- 18 to 30 years
OBC:- 18 to 33 years
SC/ST:- 18 to 35 years
Selection Process:- The selection of the candidates applying for the post of AAI Junior Assistant will be based on the Written Examination for Junior Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Endurance Test and last step will be documents verification.
Application Fee:- Candidates who want to participate for the post of Junior Assistant are required to pay the below mentioned charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Other: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply:- Interested candidates have to send their application in the prescribed format, two recent passport size photographs along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification, demand draft & envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) should reach to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 on or before 31.03.2017.
Date to be Noted:-
The closing date for applying for the post of Junior Assistant is 31.03.2017