Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited for the recruitment of forty engineering assistant and technical assistant. Candidates are required to apply on or before 17th May 2017.
Name of Government Organization :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of Post :- Engineering Assistant and Technical Assistant
Job Posting :- All India
Engineering Assistant :- 18 vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Engineering Assistant post are required to have full time regular diploma lateral entry after ITI of minimum 1 year in relevant engineering from a government recognized institute.
- Pay Scale :- Rs 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Technical Assistant :- 22 vacancies
- Educational Qualification :- Candidates applying for Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Technical Assistant position should have passed matriculation / 10th class and ITI passed from a government recognized institute in the specified ITI trades from a government recognized institute / board.
- Pay Scale :- Rs 10500 – 24500/- Per Month
Age Limit :- The age of the candidates applying for Indian Oil Corporation Engineering Assistant and Technical Assistant post should be 18 years or more and should not be more than 26 years
Selection Procedure :- The selection of candidates for Indian Oil Corporation vacancies will be done on the basis of online examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Application Fee :- Candidates applying for Indian Oil Corporation vacancy are required to pay the below mentioned charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Application fee is exempted
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment :- Candidates have to apply through the official website of Indian Oil Corporation www.iocl.com from 27/04/2017 to 17/05/2017.