Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the post of 390 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 10th February 2017.
Name of Position:- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination
Eligibility Criteria:-+2 class
Job Posting:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 10th February 2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 390 Posts
Age Limit:- The applicants should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1998 and later than 1st July 2001 to be eligible for the post.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class board examination conducted by a state education board or a university and should have Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) www.upsc.gov.in from 18th January 2017 to 10th February 2017.
Dates to be Remembered:-
- The commencing date for the submission of online application is 18th January 2017.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 10th February 2017.
- The selection test will be of two hours duration and will carry maximum of 100 marks and the medium of the question paper will be English only.
- The selection test will be of objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Candidates will only be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the specific caste to which the applicants belong is included in the lists of reserved communities issued by the Central government.
- Shortlisted applicants would be asked to submit all the relevant educational and caste certificates
- The candidates are also hereby directed to undertake the CBRT at their own risk.