Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the post of 17 junior scientific officer, assistant professor, chemist, veterinarian, medical officer, engineer & ship surveyor, deputy director, vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 11th August 2016.
Name of Position:- Junior scientific officer, Chemist
Last Date for Applying:- 11th August 2016
Eligibility Criteria:- Graduation degree, Degree in engineering, Post-gradation, MBBS
Job Location:- All over India
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Posts
Deputy Director:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not be more than 40 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 11th August 2016.
- Remuneration:- 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates are required to possess four year bachelor degree in textile processing or textile chemistry OR should be a bachelor of engineering / bachelor of technology in textile chemistry or textile processing from a recognized university or institute.
Medical Officer:- 05 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should not be more than 35 years. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 11th August 2016.
- Remuneration:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates are required to possess degree in Unani from a recognized university or statutory state board / council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine central council act.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs 25/- either dibit card / credit card / visa card / master card / net banking facility of State Bank of India OR by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates belonging to the schedule caste categories / schedule tribe categories / physically handicapped categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission – www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11th August 2016