Applications are invited by Border Security Force (BSF) for the post of 19 Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified) and CT (Masalchi). Candidates are required to apply on or before 24th July, 2016.
Name of Position:- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified)
Eligibility Criteria:- Diploma, Matriculation, Degree in nursing,
Job Location:- All over India
Last Date for Applying:- 24th July, 2016.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 19 Posts
Sub – Inspector (Staff Nurse):- 03 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 21 years or more and should not be more than 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have passed +2 class board examination or equivalent with diploma in general nursing program and must be registered as general nurse and mid-wife with Central or state nursing council.
Assistant Sub-Inspector:- 15 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 21 years or more and should not be more than 25 years..
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have passed +2 class board examination or equivalent with Diploma in pharmacy from any recognized institution with internship.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The age of the applicants is relaxable for the following specified communities to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST category.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC category.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
Application fee:- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 50/- through Demand draft / Indian postal order in the favor of respective address. Schedule caste category candidates / Schedule tribe category candidates / BSF constable / Ex-servicemen / women are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of documents / self – addressed envelope 25 X 12 am with Rs 40/- postage stamp affixed on each and bank slip and are required to send it to the respective address as given notification on or before 24th July, 2016.