Education recruitment board, Government of Punjab asks for application for the post of 625 Lecturer Cadre teacher in various subjects under Punjab school education board (PSEB).
Post Name:- Lecturer Cadre teacher
Eligibility Criteria:- Master degree, B.Ed.
Location of the work:- Punjab
Payment Amount:- Not specified
Last Date of Submission:- 12th December 2015
Total Posts:- 625 Posts
Subject wise vacancies:-
- Punjabi:-55 Posts
- Economics:-130 Posts
- Biology:-30 Posts
- History:-90 Posts
- English:-50 Posts
- Math:-70 Posts
- Physics:-20 Posts
- Physical education:-30 Posts
- Political science:-150 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants applying for the position of Lecturer Cadre instructor ought at the very least 18 years and ought not over 37 years. The age of the hopeful ought to be as on first January 2015.
Capability:- applicants applying for the position of Lecturer Cadre instructor ought to have expert degree in pertinent subject from a perceived college and four year college education in training B.Ed. from a perceived college.
Application Fee:- Interested and qualified hopefuls applying for the position of Lecturer Cadre instructor are required to pay application expense Rs 700 for general classes competitors and Rs 350/ – for saved classifications applicants. Ex – servicemen classes applicants are exempted from application charge.
Step by step instructions to apply:- Interested and qualified applicants applying for the position of Lecturer Cadre educator mayapply online through authority site of Education enrollment board, Punjab educationrecruitmentboard.com from 24th November 2015 to twelfth December 2015.
- Starting date for the enrollment of online application structure is 24th November 2015.
- Last date for the enrollment of online application structure is twelfth December 2015.
- Last date for conclusive accommodation of use structure is seventeenth December 2015.
- Only Indian national are qualified for this position.
- The age of the hopeful ought to be as on 1sT January 2015.
- The total number of op