Delhi Government Recruiting 1706 Sub Inspectors in 2015
Applications of different posts are invited for Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police in this year of 2015. The recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police 2015 has been published in official website http://ssconline.nic.in/.
The eligibility criteria:
Candidates should posses Bachelors degree or Graduation degree from recognized institutes to apply for these vacant posts. The age limit is between 20-25 years.
Other Important details:
- The recruitment is organized by Delhi Police directly.
- The numbers of vacant posts are 1706 and the post for application is Sub Inspector.
- Sub Inspector for BSF : 607 (577 male and 30 female)
- Sub Inspector for ITBP : 289 (266 male and 23 female)
- Sub Inspector for CISF : 536 (482 male and 54 female)
- Sub Inspector for SSB : 53 (35 male and 18 female)
- Sub Inspector for CRPF : 221 (205 male and 16 female)
- The job location is in Delhi.
How to apply:
- The eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website http://ssconline.nic.in/.
- The last date of application is on or before 28th April 2015.
- The application fee is Rs.100/- and payable in case of offline through CRF stamps or SBI Challan or through State Bank of India for online application as online payment.
- The best part is that there is no payment or fees for ST or Female candidates.
The exam procedure:
- The candidates would be selected based on written assessment, examination on physical efficiency and medical test.
- The written examination will be held on June 21st 2015.
- The last date for online application of Part-I registration is 25the April 2015.
- The last date for online application Part-II registration is 28th April 2015.
The Pay structure:
Pay structure for Sub Inspector is Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-.