Applications are invited by The Directorate of Purchase and Stores (DPS), Mumbai for the post of 84 junior purchase assistant / junior storekeeper vacancies. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 14th September 2016.
Name of Position:- Junior purchase assistant / Junior storekeeper
Eligibility Criteria:- Graduation degree
Job Location:- All over India
Pay Scale:- Rs.25500/- per month
Last Date for Applying:- 14th September 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 84 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the applicants should be 18 years or more and should not be more than 27 years.
Educational Qualification:- Applicants are requires to have graduation degree in any disciple from any recognized university. Diploma in material management will be given preference.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of The Directorate of Purchase and Stores from 29th August 2016 to 14th September 2016.
Dates to Remember:-
- The commencing date for the submission of online application is 20th August 2016.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 14th September 2016.
- The recruiting organization is The Directorate of Purchase and Stores.
- The name of the post for which recruitment will be conducted is junior purchase assistant / junior storekeeper.
- Candidates eligible for applying for the post of junior purchase assistant / junior storekeeper are required to possess graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates having diploma in material management will be preferred.